We're here to tell the stories, not the opinions! Send us your story or results to info@wcblog2.com You control the story, help shape it!

Live WEBCASTING : www.ustream.tv/channel/wcblog2 Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WCcurlingblog2

Translate to your required language

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A word from The Goose!



Thank you so much to all those who reached out to us from their heart when my mom passed away suddenly from cancer just over six months ago as well as when I was recently diagnosed with cancer for the 4th time.

 
My family and I have received heartfelt well wishes from, Norway, Sweden, Japan, Scotland, Canada, Italy, Germany, Russia etc from all the sports I have been involved with.

I want to specially thank you Chris and your family for personally calling me right away when my mother passed away and when I went thru my recent surgery to offer your support and any help we may need.

 
It has been a tough year losing my mom suddenly to pancreatic cancer, a few months later her younger brother being diagnosed with brain cancer and then me being diagnosed again.

 
Form the bottom of our hearts we want to thanks all those who wished as well. THANK YOU.



No comments: