We're here to tell the stories, not the opinions! Send us your story or results to info@wcblog2.com You control the story, help shape it!

Live WEBCASTING : www.ustream.tv/channel/wcblog2 Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WCcurlingblog2

Translate to your required language

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Looking for Links



As we move closer to the end of the first week of Wheelchair Curling Blog 2, I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support and feedback.

I would really like to thank you all for the patience you are showing as the page including the stories goes though a few small changes. Regarding the stories, thank for the help on getting the information  correct. As we all know; it is impossible for me to get out to all of these events and rely on you the reader, to send in the information facts. I do my best to scan the net for information but it really is you who control this site and make the news.

So, if you can keep helping I will keep posting. I am looking for anything that you may think the readers and the wheelchair curling community may want to know. A feel good story, how you helped change minds in your community or club about the sport and of course those event updates.

Much like Eric, I am doing this free of charge and without gain; really I am!

I love the sport of curling and don't want the information to die but do not profess by any means I am a professional journalist. I have some experience but am more of the programmer type than anything else. I follow this sport with great passion and although retired it does not mean my passion has died!

I have added a important links (with permission) on the side and if you want your club or organization listed just drop me an email. I am hoping in the next few weeks to be able to advertise events (not sponsors) so if you have a play down, bonspiel or just a funspiel you want posted let me know.

You are the voice of Wheelchair curling though out the World so let your voice be heard!

No comments: